What Would You Like to See Here?

We are just getting started: What would you like to see on the Bourgeois Forum?
BourgeoisFan

What Would You Like to See Here?

Postby BourgeoisFan » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:13 pm

So what would you like to see? What topics discussed?
I envision getting Frank Sanns to talk about Torrefied wood for one...

BourgeoisFan

Re: What Would You Like to See Here?

Postby BourgeoisFan » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:05 am

I am realizing that a forum doesn't get too far unless search engines start seeing things like Bourgeois Guitar Forum and Bourgeois Forum. I know that you are not supposed to fill a page with your key words and I don't plan to do that here, but I do plan to say Bourgeois Guitar Forum and Bourgeois Forum a couple times at least and when the search engines finally get around to this they might get this Bourgeois Guitar Forum, also know as the Bourgeois Forum, up to the top of the searches and get a few more of you folks on this site and talking about Bourgeois Guitars.
Welcome to the Bourgeois Forum, also known as the Bourgeois Guitar Forum!

BourgeoisFan

Postby BourgeoisFan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:48 am

So to get another post on the Bourgeois Forum and talk about Bourgeois Guitars, I am adding to this post about the fine guitar I own. It is a 00-150. I don't know if you have seen the 150 series, but they are a beautiful guitar, and the sound is splendid. Plays easy. And I will be posting on the Bourgeois Guitar Forum very soon, next week to be exact, because my parlor Adi/Madi should be coming in. Come join the Bourgeois Guitar Forum!

BourgeoisFan

Postby BourgeoisFan » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:58 pm

I have been trying to get this Bourgeois Forum to pop up to the top of searches, Google in particular. The Bourgeois Guitar Forum or Bourgeois Forum, this forum, is about on the third page of Google. On Bing and Yahoo, it comes up first. There is really no competition, but, obviously, the search engines figure their thing our differently from one another.

There is no other Bourgeois Guitar Forum or Bourgeois Forum--This Is It!

Black Beauty

Postby Black Beauty » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:00 am

Hey folks, good to see a Bourgeois forum! And interesting to see this site linked on the official website - I had actually e-mailed John a while back about starting one up (I run the unofficial H&D forum) but he mentioned that someone else was already doing it so I'm guessing this is it.

I've only ever played one Bourgeois in New Zealand (a JOMC) - they've recently become a dealer here in Taiwan and apparently one of the stores has them, so I look forward to trying them out!
Bourgeois OM Custom (Italian/Rosewood)

ffinke

Postby ffinke » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:26 pm

I belong to a few other forums and some of the topics that I frequent are: "Want to Buy/Trade", "Other Guitar Makers", and "Technical Discussion". A section related to pick-ups, amplification, recording, etc. is also interesting.

Dread

Postby Dread » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:23 pm

Welcome, Black Beauty and FFinke. Thanks for joining us. Post lots and let us get to know you!

Haasome

Postby Haasome » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:05 pm

I have been a big fan of Bourgeois Guitars, but just learned about the Bourgeois Guitar Forum on another guitar forum. It's great we now have a Bourgeois Forum dedicated to this specific brand. I think topics about gear, buy/sell, technical information like torrifaction and other innovations and discussions about playing would be interesting. Btw - Is there an annual Bourgeois event held in Lewiston? Good luck launching the Bourgeois Guitar Forum.

Paul

Ryan at Bourgeois

Postby Ryan at Bourgeois » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:02 pm

Hey Paul,

Great to see you here on the Forum. We have had owners gatherings in the past, but it's been over 3 years. If folks are interested we can start putting the logistics together to make one happen again! I'll start a separate thread on the topic, thanks for bringing it up!

Ryan Fitzsimmons
Bourgeois Guitars

Flatpick_Freak

Postby Flatpick_Freak » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:48 pm

A serial number / model database (with detailed specs) would be neat, or even just a thread where we all submit that info there, nothing else, no comments. (that may end up pretty cumbersome after a lot of random ordered entries but at least the info would be there that we could then build another chronological list from)

Return to “Startup Suggestions”